Friday, October 24, 2008

Frugal Friday once again...

Okay you might be sick of my Walgreen's crush. But there are some really good deals to be had!
Get your printable coupon, good today and tomorrow, for $5 off a $20 purchase. When I went in they also had an unadvertised special on Blue Bell for 2/$8 (saw it at Wal-Mart today 2/$11).

So here's my total

4 half-gallons of Blue-Bell $16 (less $1 printable coupon when you sign up at www.bluebell.com)
1 gallon of milk on sale for $3.29 (2% for Molly's visit this weekend)
2 rolls of Scotch packing tape (buy one at $2.99 get one free).

Total $21.28, less $5 coupon $16.28!

1 comment:

Briggs said...

Thanks for the coupon alert! Once again I don't usually shop at the pharmacy but today I did. Got 2 gallons of Blue Bell, not that I need it, but hey I'm making apple crisp and needed vanilla at least, a gallon of milk (which was cheaper than HEB cheapest), bag of chips, efferdent (for Jared's retainer - we still have most of our teeth!)12 + 3 pack of Ozarka bottled water and a Cherry Coke = $15.57!!! Very exciting find! You can keep the Walgreens crush as long as you keep passing the deals along!