Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not just another list...

We meditated on this list last week in our Loving Well Bible study--and it's so powerful. Read these statements as if God is saying them to you. (cause He is.)

1. Do you realize that I came to meet with you?

2. Do you have any idea how much I love you? How taken I am with you?

3. Do you know that I have never forsaken you nor will I ever reject you? I was there all
along. I always will be.

4. Do you realize I knew everything about you the day you were conceived? I anticipated
your life and planned for it.

5. You do have an enemy, My Child. But it is not Me. He wants you to think it is.

6. I am for you.

7. Do you think you need to prove yourself lovable to Me? Deep down inside, are you trying to earn My love and attention?

8. As you strive to love Me more, do you realize the key to loving Me more is to let Me love you more?

9. Why are you resisting Me? Why are you running from Me?

10. To whom have you compared Me, and with whom have you confused Me?

11. I’m not like them.

12. I know what’s happened. I know what’s on your mind.

13. I alone know the plan for how this turns out well. I alone know how to prosper you
through this.

14. My eyes and My affections are on you right now.

15. Quit trying to be so strong. Let Me be strong for you.

16. I love you unashamedly. Even now My banner flies over you. Everyone in the heavenlies knows how I feel about you. I’d leave you red-faced over My love for you … if you’d let Me.

No comments: