Friday, August 1, 2008

Frugal Friday Edition #3

Just a couple of things for Frugal Friday...

Amazon is having a great Stride Rite sale. Check out these cute sandals for only $15 (regularly $32.95). When you add them to your cart they ring up an extra 20% off the list price, making them $12! I picked up these for Audrey for next spring (cost less than the cheap ones I got at Wal-Mart!).

Pottery Barn Kids has this stocking and it would be a great baby gift for only $5.99--I would leave it un-monogrammed so it could be used for future younger siblings.
This isn't exactly a steal, but I'm in love with this apron and it's on sale!

Target has lots of shoes 75% off. We found these for $5.50 today.


Also HEB has split chicken breasts at an almost-unheard-of $1/lb. These are skin-on, bone-in, which I actually greatly prefer to boneless skinless for the extra flavor the skin imparts during roasting and the bone during poaching.

No comments: