Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Must-have

I'm not a big beauty-product girl but I recently rediscovered this, and I'm in love...


I first started using nailtiques in high school after an ill-advised affair with fiberglass nail tips. My nails were literally peeling off layers at a time. Add in a fifteen year nail-biting habit (which the tips were supposed to cure, yeah right) and my nails are pretty much horrible all the time. No longer.
I bought it again at Walgreens last month when they ran one of their $5 off $15 purchase printable coupon. Even better, inside the box they had a free sample offer, so of course I immediately sent off for it. It came today, a travel size bottle of Formula 2 and a travel size bottle of cuticle oil. Free! Like a $12 value.
It's the little things in life that make me happy.

1 comment:

Sarah Bales said...

I want to try this...I can't seem to grow my nails to the length I like without breaking one at work while I am saving lives/opening Cokes.